WISE HR Strategies LLC specializes in offering operational, strategic, and legal HR advisory services to start-up and small businesses (with 2 to 200 employees). We offer complete solutions for all of your HR needs. Whether it is a one-off HR compliance issue, developing a performance management program or being the HR department on an out-sourced basis, WISE HR Strategies stands ready and able to partner with its clients, on a 24/7 basis, on all matters involving its clients’ most valuable asset: its human capital.
In addition to providing guidance and counsel to employers, WISE HR Strategies also counsels and advises individuals on complex employment matters and laws regulating everything from employee relations issues, work conditions, employees' leave rights, and employment termination.
When we advise employers we deal with issues such as:
- Counseling to minimize the risk of litigation and prevent escalating employment disputes
- Defense of discrimination, retaliation, harassment and breach of contract claims
- Proper classification of individuals for overtime purposes and employee/independent contractor status
- Negotiation of offer letters, consulting agreements, confidentiality severance agreements, including covenants not to compete or solicit and releases
- Wage disputes
When we advise individual employees, we deal with issues such as:
- Pre-employment matters
- Breach of employment contracts
- Covenants not to compete or solicit
- On-the job concerns and office politics
- Possible job loss
- Rights upon termination
- Severance negotiations
- Unemployment claims
Contact us - to discuss your HR requirements.
“Mara Weissmann has represented Starwood Capital Group over the past 12
years in two capacities: one as outside employment counsel and the
other as a consultant acting as interim Director of Human Resources. In both capacities, Mara has served as an HR advisor to our firm, and
an objective and discreet sounding board for us, in matters pertaining
to legal, operational, and strategic employment matters. Mara is
responsive, knowledgeable, pleasant and always willing to help resolve
issues in a timely fashion. She exhibits in everything she does a high
degree of professionalism and keen judgment. We are highly appreciative of
the top of the line service Mara has provided to our firm."
Ellis Rinaldi, Co-General Counsel
Starwood Capital Group
WISE HR Strategies LLC
62 Valley Lane
Chappaqua, NY 10514
Phone/Fax: 914-819-9366 or 888-268-5796